Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Superorange review!~

I'm back my lovely honey bunches of oats!~ With a review from super kawaii superorange!

So this morning I got my package from superorange it shipped really quickly I wasn't even ready, it actually came last night while I wasn't here so this is a really good surprise for my terrible morning! I got the Hentai Princess crop sweater and the Adorable & Immortal crop top and I must say these are amazeballs!!~





Both are made from American Apparel tops and they fit like a dream



I got this in a size M for a more snug fit and I'm glad I did it stretches quite a bit and isnt suffocating on the boobies area the printing of the words are very nice and it doesnt fade over my large bust so this was a really good investment because when I'm not head to toe sugary kawaii pastel princess I like to wear plain black tights and crop tops or t shirts so this is just a good addition to my crop top collection.


This sweater is warm enough for the spring time and the cooler summer nights, its not too heavy and I love that it says Hentai Princess, it just called out to me the moment I saw it XD The inside is fleece and its just overall a great size, all of these sweaters are one size and its just perfect. I have long arms and the sleeves are perfect and cover over my wrists which I very much enjoy. 

Overall I'd have to say superorange is going to see my business quite a few times maybe next time I'll get some of their kawaii as fuck panties, seriously they have one that says that lol but I also love the others too XD

No comments:

Post a Comment