Thursday, January 22, 2015

Dot Millefeuille - Outfit post/Review

Hello world! I'm here with a new review~ My new jsk from Baby The Stars Shine Bright, Dot Millefeuille


It's so gorgeous!~


I bought it brand new with tags from a girl on lacemarket for a very cheap price, which was more then half of its original price. I've had my eye on this dress since it came out, it seemed like such a far away dream~ You don't see many people with this dress so finding inspiration pictures for coordinating it was pretty difficult but I got a pretty good imagination so I had a coord planned from before I even got the dress. For some reason coordinating an outfit before even getting the item keeps me motivated in getting it ^ w ^. 


*gross sobbing* I'm so happy!!~
Headbow and Chocolate tights - Angelic Pretty
JSK - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes - Bodyline

This is still an incomplete coord due to not having a blouse or some kind of bolero but once I get those I will die happy with this coord.
The dress fits like a dream and with extra room due to the shirring in the back. It has corset lacing and adjustable straps as well as detachable waist ties. This is also officially one of the longest dresses I now own. I'm very happy with this and the seller was very helpful. This is my first lolita coord of 2015 and my first lolita purchase of 2015. This year is going to be great.





No comments:

Post a Comment