Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dresslink - Review

Here I come with a new review!!~ This time from a nifty little website called Dresslink everything on this site is ridiculously cheap! Everything I got never got never priced over $7.00!

The coolest thing is when you sign up they give you a $50.00 coupon that applies to your shipping cost for a little discount. It's a very useful thing to have I'd say.

On to the stuff!




First up I got the cutest little hoodie/hat scarf thing XD


This is the best thing ever! It's a hat/hood with two dangling ends with one side longer then the other so you can wrap it around your neck like a scarf. It's really toasty and warm. I also got it in white but so far I only wore the pink because its super cute.

Next up!


Who would I be if I didn't get another hoodie XD This is really warm and the 2 different colored sleeves is really cool. The only thing is I ordered it in black but it's actually a dark navy blue color which is fine black wouldve been better but this is a good alternative, I still think its a good purchase.


Next are my pink Ugg type boots which as you can see have been worn out already > <. The are warm and the color is really vibrant and cute like my actual uggs I ordered one size down then my actual size and they fit perfectly. Now I have 3 kinds of Ugg boots, 2 fake and 1 real and they are all warm!


And last but not least a pair of black combat style boots. I messed up ordering these and got my actual size and was supposed order a size up but thanks to the handy dandy shoe stretcher I got I can extend them a little. Otherwise I'm very happy with them and if need be I would totally get a new pair in the proper size though lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment