Saturday, September 12, 2015

KOKOkim Review!

I'm terrible at blogging!! But I have returned with a new review of my favorite brand of all time KOKOkim!!

I placed an order through a shop that is actually closing down so I got one of the last of their stock of a KOKOkim dress I've been looking for since it was released.


Cutest Outfit ever!!

I got both the dress and the OTK's which means I got the full set and I got it at a bargain due to the closing down sale! 

USPS fucked up royally I should've gotten this like a month ago but it's finally in my hands! It's not pictured but there are 3 small buttons on the left shoulder which is perfect for big booby ladies like myself it adds more room or even an off the shoulder look.

Of course since I do have more boobs, booty, and hips then Kimura U, the way it fits me differs quite a bit from the stock photo but it fits like a dream. 


It's very loose fitting but the fabric is thin so its almost see through but thats fine with me it has a little subtle sexy edge to a overall simple and cute dress. The material reminds me a bit like a soft bath robe/night gown. It's thin enough for the summer on its own and add a little layers and it would be great for the winter. 

KOKOkim is love! KOKOkim is life and I will have more from this brand since I placed another order for the Miku Hatsune X Kimura U collaboration as well as a small order off of Dreamy Bows for some recent stock they got in for KOKOkim. So look forward to those!

No comments:

Post a Comment