Thursday, October 16, 2014

Best New York Comic Con Ever!

So this past weekend was New York Comic Con, and it was the best Comic Con experience I've had in years! I got to meet 5 of the best female cosplayers that give me the inspiration to cosplay. So now when I go to conventions like these I'm going to do my damn hardest to cosplay. This year I decided not to cosplay and be kawaii all 4 days.





On Thursday I met Cosplay Queen Yaya Han, she was super nice and I even got a set of wings she made herself from her! They are super cute and completed my outfit for Saturday.


On Friday I met Riki LeCotey we talked for a while about making cosplays and what not to do when making props, she said I was adorable and I flipped out!


On Saturday I met Jessica Nigri! We spoke a lot about Super Sonico and how she inspires me to cosplay she's really funny and really nice she was the main goal I was aiming for when I got to the con, she had the longest line but in the end it was totally worth it!


I also got to meet Monika Lee! When she was on Heroes of Cosplay they made her seem like such a bitch and completely terrible but she's actually super nice! After meeting her I immediately became a fan because she's hella nice, she talks a lot and she's really friendly.  She even helped out my friend who was having trouble with her cosplay.


I also got to meet the amazing Ivy Doomkitty! She hosted a panel about everyone doing cosplay no matter what shape, weight, skin color and so on. She is truly an inspiration and I am really happy I met her. 

I'm so happy I got to meet all these really inspirational ladies of cosplay. I want to start making my own cosplays now and learn all the ways to make myself a great cosplayer. This years comic con was the year of kawaii next year and any other cons that I feel I should cosplay for I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment