Wednesday, October 22, 2014

OOTD and Liz Lisa dress review

Hey lovelies! I wanted to take some time out and write a little review on the most recent purchase I made.  I got a new dress from Liz Lisa's outlet sale! This would be my second dress from Liz Lisa now the first being an all white lace hoodie dress that I have fallen head over heels for. Which I wore today to the Japanese block fair.




If anyone didn't know I have a weakness to anything with stripes and anything with a hoodie so when i saw this dress on Kawaii Gyaru Shop I hopped at the chance I thought it would've been too tight seeing as i have pretty big boobs but it fit like a dream, I'm actually starting to dabble in himekaji so these dresses are perfect for that.

Next on the agenda is my other Liz Lisa dress which I got while they were having a really big sale, I got it for 80% off it's original price which is a huge steal. For shopping service I used fromjapan, I usually use them for some mbok and yahoo japan auctions they always stay in constant contact if you're outbid or winning as well as if your purchases go through or not. They also have multiple shipping options and they contact you for how you want your shipping to be and when you need to pay for items. I love fromjapan they are my go to for all Japan purchases. 

Here is my new Liz Lisa dress which I tried on immediately after opening the packaging. 


It is really short which I have no problem with just throw on an adorable pair of bloomers and tights for that extra coverage. It's really soft material and really stretchy and comfortable always a plus for a big breasted girl like myself. It has a little see through collar which you really can't see from this picture but it's a really cute touch. I really love floral print dresses so when I saw this I just had to have it. I believe I will make more Liz Lisa purchases in the future just from these 2 dresses alone makes me want more. So far my himekaji dresses have been from bobon21 which is for a later post. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment