Sunday, January 11, 2015

Coords of 2014

I know this is a late post fail on my part but I finally figured I should take a look back on my coordinates of 2014. This will be very picture heavy as a warning. Alot of these coords have not been seen outdoors so chances are they will be revamped for the new year.



These 2 were for Sakura Matsuri but due to circumstances I couldnt go but I still want to where one of these coords out for an event. Maybe something in the spring/summer time I'll have an event for this.





This was my favorite simple fairy kei outfit that will definitely be worn for something in 2015


Since these 2 coords are similar I grouped them together the coord on the left was worn on my birthday and the one on the right was for the opening to the new BTSSB store in NYC that I was unable to go to due to circumstances, but it will be worn at some point this year.


This is the next coord for my birthday this year its set in stone, I love this dress and it hasnt seen daylight yet. Thats going to change. 




These were planned for AnimeNEXT and the winner ended up being the Toy Fantasy salopette one. These are 2 of my favorites.


This was worn to AnimeNEXT for the final day where hardships occurred but were overcome to end the con on a good note.


I came up with this at random because it came in the mail and I was overjoyed so I wore this to the AnimeNEXT tea party. Where I met Kimura U who is the most adorable model/designer ever now her brand kokokim is an addiction for me.


This was my coord for Kawaiiland NYC which was a cute event it couldve been better maybe if it happens again it will be better. It was still a good time though.


The Embodiment of Chocolate coord that I made for a Halloween event with my lovely friend and lolita senpai. 




These 3 are my favorite coords for New York Comic Con, the theme was Kawaii Idol/Magical Girl.




And finally my last coords of 2014. One from International Lolita Day and the last from New Years eve.

This year I'd say for a beginner in Japanese fashion styles I'm doing pretty good. I could probably use some work here or there but otherwise I think I got the hang of it. I know most of these posts feature my infamous house slippers they have become a  bit of a trademark for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment