Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Non Lolita Outfits from 2014

Another Late post from 2014 but these are my dabbles in other street fashions not related to Lolita


Cute Fairy Kei outfit for an outing with my best friend.
Top - Taobao
Bloomers - Bodyline
Tights - ManiaQ
Legwarmers - Sock Dreams
Boots - eBay




Simple warm outfit to watch my love play Dungeons and Dragons
Sweater - Taobao
Bloomers - Bodyline
Tights - Off Brand
Boots - Uggs Australia

I came up with this after a bobon21 order it was a sweet idea for maybe valentines or my birthday
Dress - Bobon21
Tights - Sandysshop
Shoes - eBay

I love this outfit I still want to wear this sometime soon 
Top and Skirt - Bobon21
Thigh Highs - Sock Dreams
Boots - eBay



My Halloween Outfit! This came out exactly as I imagined.



I wore this simply cute outfit to class to make my day a little cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment