Saturday, September 26, 2015

KOKOkim Review part 3!

I got another KOKOkim review again!!! This time I bought the items from DreamyBows.com who just recently got some stock in for the Necorn Hoodies and OTKs and I had to get it!


I love how long the hoodie is it covers my big butt which never happens!! I'll still wear cute bottoms underneath for modesty reasons though. It's super soft and warm and the sleeves are super long which is great because I have long arms and these sleeves go up to my fingertips. I highly recommend this hoodie for lovers of oversized tops and the cuties with long arms like me that can never find cute long sleeved tops. 


 I just love the OTK's in white. They fit my thick thighs really well and comfortably and doesn't cut into my leg at all and the print doesn't stretch to the where you can't see it, its very vibrant and nice.


I mixed some pink in for a cute mix in an outfit that I'm bringing to Rufflecon to meet Kimura U! I'm super excited and I'm glad I got so much KOKOkim stuff because I love the brand so much it feels like it was made for me because I am on the bigger side and all of my stuff fits like a dream so KOKOkim means a lot to me.  






No comments:

Post a Comment