Saturday, September 26, 2015

Melissa Ballet III review!

I got me a pair of Melissa Ballet Shoes! Finally!!! These are dream shoes like you had no idea I've been dying for these shoes for years and I finally got them!!

There were 2 different Ballet styles on the website Ballet III and Ballet IV the latter is a shiny finish while the former is more matte. I love the matte finish for the pink ones but I warn that the matte is more expensive. The Ballet IV are currently on sale for $39. 


They shipped using UPS so the wait wasn't long and they came with this carrying bag which is awesome because these are coming to rufflecon! They are pure rubber so they mold to your feet and they are very comfortable, the ribbon can also slide in and out so you can wear them with or without or even change the ribbon color if you like. Out of the box they smell like bubblegum XD


I tried them on with my Hatsune Miku X Kimura U collab tights and its hard to see due to the tights and shoes being close to the same shade of pink and this being a zoomed in phone picture. but they are so cute and comfortable and these are the first shoes that I own that aren't sneakers, Ugg-style boots or tea parties XD 


No comments:

Post a Comment