Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A new experience! So much determination!!

Sup guys!! I had a really cool experience this past weekend. I modeled in a fashion show!! It was Westchester fashion week this past weekend and I got to model in a small fashion show for a small indie designer for urban wear called Highly Humble. I had a very simple look but I'm not complaining it was a very good opportunity. I can honestly say I didn't put myself out there too much like I should've but it wasn't a very well organized even in my honest opinion. It was held in a bar. There was little to no audience mostly photographers, but even then there were more models then there was even photographers. But as a newbie I think its a start. The designer wants to work with me again and I'm very happy about that.  My look was very simple:


This was taken after the show and I already changed my shoes back into my Uggs. The top was cute there were spiked studs across the top and the back was meshed, also there were zippers on the side. I had to wear plain black leggings as a requirement, and I had to wear a matching snapback. Nothing crazy, simple and cute. I would honestly wear this to work if I was given the clothes afterwards. 

It was alright as a first timer like myself it could've been better.  I was having moment of feeling like i don't belong there the whole time I was there but I had a lot of support from my friends cheering me on through facebook messenger since I didn't know I was allowed to bring a person with me for support. Next time I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment