Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Holy Lantern MTO

Hey guys!!! I'm super super excited right now because at long last I finally got my Holy Lantern OP set! Angelic Pretty had a Made to Order for their most popular print and I actually went for it!! Shpping was slated for Early March 2016 but it didnt ship until last week to my shopping service and from there 2 days later its mine! The box was huge but it was mostly full of paper.


It came all packed together like this I got a full set I got the OP in wine, Tights in black, OTK's in wine and a black barette. I took separate pictures of each. 

One Piece in wine *enter immense drooling here*

Barette in black 

Otk's in wine, theres a very subtle design on its thats really cute

Tights in black with silver 

Of course I took a quick picture with the OP and Otk's on in my excitement

Its a crappy picture but I was took excited to care!!

This was my first time ever buying a release from Angelic Pretty and as stressful as it was I'm so happy I did I thought I would never own this dress and now I do and I'm so happy I could cry. If something that I absolutely need in my life comes out on AP I might do another release maaaaaaaybe lol but for now I'll stick to second hand sites.




No comments:

Post a Comment