Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Weekend~

Hey guys! I want to share with you the halloween event I went to for my friends club! It was at City College in NY and it was pretty good if I say so. For this event My friend Ashley who hosted invited me to be a magical girl with her and in the spirit of halloween I decided to be the mahou shoujo of chocolate!



Due to it getting cold out I wore my boots to the building where the event was held planning to change into my tea parties once we got there only to find out I never grabbed the bag my shoes were held in! T ^ T So i had to stay in my boots the whole day because the school was too far from my house to just turn around and get them... Complete fail on my part thats what i get for taking too long getting ready and rushing out without double checking my things orz. Oh well on the bright side I got to be comfortable all day. 


Can you handle the kawaii?


We will punish you!


Aren't we so magical? lol

It was such a fun day and we went to the after party that night in the school to which sadly wasn't that great there wasn't that many people and the DJ was kinda terrible, he played all the good stuff but didn't let anything play through and didn't transition the change very well but it was still fun and I did get a bunch of candy at the end so I would call that an achievement! 

The next day was officially Halloween but it was spent taking care of my love because he was sick I did get to wear my costume so that was a plus but by the end of the night I got sick too T ^ T

How did you spend your Halloween? Did you go trick or treating? Did you eat a lot of candy? Or did you spend it at home relaxing? Whatever you did I hope you had fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment