Monday, November 10, 2014

Taobao haul : Bobon21 and a new wig review

Hey guys!!! Happy day happy day! I got my taobao order from taobao-now which is my go to as a taobao shopping service. They reply quickly and always ship out your items all together if they can't they also always inform you of changes in your orders or if anything can't be purchased they also refund you if they can't place your order for any reason.

I placed a small order to bobon21 and I got a replacement black wig because my old one which went through thick and thin with me had to unfortunately go. Very photo heavy!!




Everything was packed very securely and then wrapped with black saran wrap


The excitement on my face at this point was priceless I should've taken a picture of it XD


This is everything from this order I have another one set with like 10 items....I have a problem but taobao = life to the dismay of my wallet lol


The moment I saw this dress on the site in my size I added it to my order so fast you could blink and miss it. Its too cute and so very comfortable.


This top I thought wouldn't fit due to it being a size M but I lost a few pounds recently and thought just go for it and its fits really nicely you cant even see that I have big boobs


This skirt has built in shorts so that would make it a skort doesn't it? Anyway this was also a size M which with my thighs being so large along with my booty I thought it wouldn't fit but with a little wiggle i can get it on and its actually a perfect fit theres a lot of room once I get it over my butt and its my favorite color too so this is going to be used in a lot of different outfits!

I forgot to take a picture of the wig before i put it on but it's just a plain black wig and its really soft, I love it I actually really love black hair since my hair which used to be black has been sun dyed its a dark shade of brown now so I have a weakness for black hair. I need to figure out how to do the bangs.


After trying this wig I tried on the clothes 


This outfit is one of my favorites I more then likely will wear it on a date with my love. It's very comfortable and very roomy I think it will match my new boots I got from ebay.


Please ignore my messy mop head I should've put together an outfit once I put this on but I had to go to the hospital for a neck injury I got. But this dress is the best thing in the world! It's soft and stretchy, its also a halter dress with two long straps that are really soft and comfortable around my neck even with the injury on my neck.

Bobon21 is my guilty pleasure ^ w ^ they have so much cute things and the materials they use are always so cute and soft and comfortable. I can officially say they have a regular customer now.







No comments:

Post a Comment