Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Spreepicky Promo!

I'm excited I became a new affiliate for spreepicky!! Just click my link to spreepicky and check them out they have a large variety of stuff from wigs to various fashion stuffs my favorites being their sailor moon stuff! Too cute! As well as my weakness, all the tights and socks! I got a wig from them a while back and it is one of my most used and most durable wigs!



This is one of my favorite wigs from spreepicky and I still wear it to this day I'll take a more recent picture soon I might have to get a new one of this exact wig soon too just to have an excuse to try and get more stuff. > w >

Check out spreepicky!! Christmas is coming so start getting your gifts from them!!!
You can also click the big banner at the bottom of my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment