Monday, December 22, 2014

Holley Tea Time - Review

Hey everybody!!! I'm back with a new review. This time I'll be reviewing the Dripping Sky Leggings from Holley Team Time.






I've always wanted a pair of tights from HTT and that dream has finally come true! The original pairs I wanted aren't available anymore but seeing these just made me melt. These are the first creepy cute anything I own. The print is really nice and vibrant, there are no flaws at all as far as I can see. I have a really cute idea in my head for an outfit with these. 

The wait for these was a really long one. At one point I completely forgot I ordered them until I checked my orders on storenvy. Once I noticed I contacted Holley and she kept me well informed about everything. 

She even included two stickers! They are the cutest thing I have ever seen I immediately put them on my laptop once I noticed that they were stickers. 



Aren't they the cutest fucking thing ever! But wait theres more! She even included a really cute glittery bat shaped ring!


Excuse the poor lighting but it's super cute and really glittery and it matches my new tights!

Overall I'd  have to say that Holley Tea Time will have a returning customer now. Other then the overall waiting I did for the package to be shipped I have nothing negative to say about HTT. I will go back for more in due time!

Thank for reading!~



No comments:

Post a Comment