Sunday, December 7, 2014

International Lolita Day - Winter 2014

Happy International Lolita Day!! Today I went to a meet up with one of my best friends and the turnout ended up with just us my boyfriend and 1 other girl and her boyfriend and honestly it was really fun! We went to Image Anime a local little anime and manga merchandise shop and just from looking around that store stole my heart. I'm going to go broke in that little shop I swear too many needed figurines!

There was just us three and the 2 men but it was so fun 


This is what I wore it was raining so i had to wear boots 

OP - Angelic Pretty - Holy Stars OP
Tights - ManiaQ
Bag - Loris

Not a lot of pictures were taken this time because of the weather but next time there will be a lot more. I hope every lolita had a good international lolita day! How did you spend it?





No comments:

Post a Comment