Monday, December 8, 2014

Taobao Haul!

Heyyyyy!!! I have returned with another Taobao haul! This is my biggest order yet! *squeee* I used my regular taobao shopping service taobao-now.com, they are the most reliable for me and i love how they keep me up to date.


Yayness! I got more smaller items then I did large ones, it doesn't look like a lot but this order had 10 items which is the most I've ever ordered. o.o



First up! My indoor items! The shop I got these from sells a lot of house wear/room wear items. I'm definitely going to be a regular customer for them. I got new house slippers and a hairband for me and my sister. She has hers on so I didn't take a photo of it. The slippers are very soft and comfortable almost like socks but with a semi-hard bottom. Just keeping them on for a few minutes i forgot i had them on they feel so good.


I got 2 chokers! The first one was a spur of the moment buy because long ago I drew a character that had a choker very similar to it and I just had to have it, it brought me so many good memories. The second is a bell it jingles and everything. It's the same bell choker that Vanilla wears from Neko Paradise. 

Baby Vanilla so cute!!~


This sweater has been on my wish list since I first spotted it. I finally decided to just go fuck it and get it. I am so happy i did too! It's super soft, warm and really large. Its had pockets but they are not that deep but it is big enough to hold my phone and some change if need be. The black part can actually be worn as a hoodie. It's also kinda like an infinity scarf but with ears! This sweater is one of my top favorites now for the colder seasons.


This headband was a spur of the moment buy. It was so cute I couldn't resist plus it was really cheap! I bought 3 of them but 2 of them aren't for me. It's really comfortable and fluffy when i took it out of the packaging the fur had to be fluffed up a bit due to it getting a little smushed, other then that though I'm happy with it.


Hello Kitty t-shirt! I haven't seen a shirt like this one in stores in NY since the Sanrio Store closed down. So when I saw this I got it. It's a really light material almost see through in the back which I have no problems with I love shirts like that. This is one of those tops that would be better worn in the warmer seasons but knowing me I'm going to wear it in the winter.


This is a bad picture but these aren't really anything super special. Their tights with cut outs on the sides. These are actually capri tights, they stop just above the ankle, and they stretch more horizontally then they do vertically. I like them though I'm a tights/leggings connoisseur I only wear tights or legging all year round so this was just another addition to my ever growing collection. The need for more tights is strong!


I finally got this hoodie!!! I kept seeing it all over spreepicky before I finally decided to get it! I'm so happy I did too because it is the best thing in the world. It is super soft and really long it could practically be worn as a dress its so long. My new favorite hoodie! It's such a vibrant print too. If I didnt stick out in NYC before I'm definitely going to stick out now. XD

That is everything! I will do worn photos in my next post. Look forward to it!
See you next post!!!








  









No comments:

Post a Comment