Thursday, December 11, 2014

Outfit Post~

So as promised I got outfits for the new clothes I got in the mail from my taobao haul!~




Hoodie - Taobao
Bloomers - Bodyline
Thigh Highs - Sock Dreams
Boots - eBay

First up is an outfit I wore to go to ramen with my love and afterwards watch the finally of Sons of Anarchy. I was in a very colorful winter fairy kei mood I put on tights underneath the bloomers and thigh highs and put on a wig but this was earlier in the day when I was testing coords. I wish I took a picture of the final result it was so effing cute I was so proud of myself.


Sweater - Taobao
Bloomers - Bodyline
Tights - Off Brand
Boots - Uggs Australia

This was the warmest outfit I have ever had and it was snowing! I wore this to watch my love play Dungeons and Dragons. Not my kind of game but I'm trying to draw inspiration from it. (I'm failing miserably lol)


See you soon!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment