Sunday, November 8, 2015

Halloween Weekend!

I already miss halloween my favorite time of year! I had a lot of fun on Halloween this year. I went to a few parties and had a good time


For Halloween day I was an adorable little demon the goal was succubus but I was too cute XD, I went to a friends house where we had a tea party! I missed wearing this salopette and I used every and all excuses to wear it again lol.

The next day I went with a friend to Gaimova which is just a nerdy party in a karaoke bar. But before that I walked around Chinatown and went to Tokyo Rebel and bought 2 Listen Flavor hoodies.


This was my outfit for the day I was trying to channel swaggy fairy kei and I think I succeeded!

it ended up getting cold at the venue though so naturally I changed in to one of my Listen Flavor hoodies


Best decision ever! And it has hidden pockets! I now know the amazingness that is Listen Flavor and I need more!




No comments:

Post a Comment