Friday, November 27, 2015

Moon Bunny review

I got my very first Moon Bunny order and after some torture with shipping I finally got it and the wait was worth it!  


First up is the pastel yellow ice cream bear. Its soo cute! Its actually really small I wish I took a picture of a size comparison and for how small it is the detail is gorgeous it looks really fuzzy and soft even though I believe its made from resin I'm not actually sure so don't quote me on that. 

  
Next is the ice cream charm bracelet. I finally have a charm bracelet!!! Again the detail is so stunning and precise, I have small wrists so I love that this can be put on really loose or really tight. I love the colors on this it matches practically all my kawaii clothes. I've dropped it a few times but its still perfectly in tact which is great I'm very accident prone.


I got a donut bracelet!! Mwaha! Like the charm bracelet it can be adjusted to varying sizes and its super cute and detailed they look almost good to eat. Very durable and nice and a really nice size and very pastel, the picture is pretty close to the color. 

Last but not least is my free gift that is provided with every purchase above $50


The seller gave me a nice light brown bunny 2 way clip! Its so cute and soft! It has both the pin and hair clip so it can worn either way which I love I can honestly say I forgot what I ordered and when I saw this and had to double check because it got lost in the mail because USPS is balls and it was lost for like 2 months. The seller helped me find it and she was just the greatest throughout the whole process and I would purchase from her again but if I can I might choose a different shipping method.

No comments:

Post a Comment