Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Wunderwelt Angelic Pretty review!

I placed my first order through Wunderwelt.jp following their easy guide and I got one of my dream salopettes!! It's the Cotton Candy Shop Salopette and Valetta in sax.


When I first saw this dress I needed it but I missed the lucky pack release so this was on my wish list from the moment I saw it, then randomly browsing I found it and bought it with a bit of convincing and now I have and yaaaaassssssss! 

I have had it for a few months now but I had no clue how to coord it until today and I'm sooo happy I did I love it!


I themed it based around the winter time hopefully I can wear this out to a winter themed event or meet up. Can I just say wearing bonnets is difficult this fuzzy bear one I got came with clips sown in to keep it attached to my head but I couldn't get it to clip on also when tied its very hard to hear things.

The salopette is really comfortable, its shirred in the back and has corset lacing so it can fit a variety of sizes and its a lot longer then some of my other salopettes. The colors are amazing and vibrant and the little characters are cute as hell! This is one of my favorite salopettes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment