Sunday, November 8, 2015

Rufflecon Outfit Post!

This is a late post I know since Rufflecon was back in the very beginning of October, but better late then never in this case. I have some outfit shots to throw at you and some geeking out that I did.


For the first day of rufflecon it was all about KOKOkim, I started the day in my Necorn hoodie and matching OTKs and got a bunch of pictures of Kimura Yu and she even took one of me and with me because she loved my entire outfit. And I bought the mermaid dress and @homecafe collaboration OTKs at the KOKOkim booth and wore it that night.


We had similar hair that day and she got so excited about it! Her favorite phrase in English is Yolo so she signed my book with it! She was so happy when she saw me I almost cried, shes a huge inspiration to me and I'm so happy I got to meet her again and get multiple pictures with her! I'm even on her instagram!

OK back on track I'm still super excited about that experience I got blown off track > <
Next outfit!

OK so this outfit was actually supposed to be for Sunday but my original outfit which was going to be my Btssb dress, the zipper on the dress snagged on my blouse and then broke T ^ T so i have to get it fixed or replace it myself and this is what I changed it to. This ended up being the better choice anyway I was really comfortable and many people loved it.


Not a very good picture, lighting in our room was kinda bad another KOKOkim outfit for the night time spent running around watching pirates argue about a sandwich and playing card games. It was a good time.


Annnnnd finally Sunday! Me and a friend twinned our lucky pack KOKOkim chocolate cake tops I got matching tights that matched my top perfectly I added pink accessories and themed my outfit around neapolitan ice cream, I went to a magical girl panel then lounged around in the ballroom and took a nap until my friends finished packing up the booth to leave.

I had a really good time a Rufflecon I think its going to be a regular con for me I enjoyed it.






No comments:

Post a Comment