Friday, September 26, 2014

Geeky week! I got my laptop back!!~

This past week I got my new t-shirts from For Human Peoples finally!! I got 2 shirts I forgot to take a picture in one of them but I got one for Assassin's Creed and the other for Pokémon. 


They are so awesome! They are really large even though I bought a medium but that's quite alright seeing as I enjoy big t-shirts from time to time. Here's me in the Assassin's Creed one.


This is when I had to sit around in my mom's clothing store while she was away. New favorite lazy shirt! The Pokèmon one I got in red and I forgot to take a picture of me in it from Wednesday, when I went with my love to watch him play Dungeons and Dragons, he wants me to play but it's not my kind of game but I don enjoy watching him in his element. That day we went to a burrito spot where the burritos were GIGANTIC. We were fools to think we could have our own each. His was the size of his head!! Don't let the picture fool you!! But they were so good though.


 Finally today I went out with my love to go pick up my laptop from Apple. It had a power issue that finally got fixed! I missed my laptop so much. Good thing too because I need it for classes this semester. I felt extra geeky today and dressed according to my favorite one and only SAO shirt!!


I put on my all time favorite wig too. Asuna!! I was in that mindset of "what would Asuna wear on a lazy errand day?" and that's how this happened! MY love and I ended up having lunch at Wendy's where they got new pulled pork cheeseburgers! (Best Decision in the world!)


This is the face of pure evil! He took my fries! XD Love him

That's pretty much it for my week so far~ maybe something more interesting will happen in days to come. And Comic Con is coming up fast!!! I'm so ready!! Look forward to my post then!

12 more days until NYCC!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment