Saturday, September 20, 2014

NYCC Hype!! - New York Comic Con Line-up

OMG!!! NYCC is 18 days away!!! Containing my excitement is impossible at this point and im happy as hell because I got my tickets in the mail!! Along with my super week card!!




Look at them in all their sexy glory mmmmmmm...... This will be my 5th year going to NYCC but my 1st year with my boyfriend and he wants me to experience comic con his way, he didnt tell me what that means BUT I'm excited he always finds a way to surprise me.

I set up my line up for all 4 days I want this to be my Mahou Shoujo/fairykei/idol style NYCC with my friday outfit subject to change but for now this is how its going to go and please!!! If you spot me please say hi, take pictures with me, and so on just tell me where you spotted me from, be it from here or my tumblr or even twitter and instagram wherever it is let me know I dont bite! I love meeting new people. Onward to my outfits:

Thursday Outfit
Dress -Holy Stars Cutsew OP - Angelic Pretty
OTK's - Rocking Horse Sweetie Dreams - Kawaii Goods
Hair Accessory - Handmade by me


 Friday Outfit (out of one of these)
First Option
Salopette, Cutsew and OTK's - Polka dot Chocolate - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline

Second Option
Bloomers - Bodyline
Thigh Highs - Sock Dreams
Saturday Outfit (my most favorite!!!)
 Dress and Hairbow - Creamy Mami x Angelic Pretty Collaboration - Angelic Pretty
Garter - Creepyyeha
OTK's - Angelic Pretty
Sneakers - eBay

Sunday Outfit (my second favorite!)
Top and Skirt - Kokokim - Himi's Store
Garter - Creepyyeha
Thigh Highs - Sock Dreams
Sneakers - Taobao

And there you have it! I'm pretty proud of myself when I look at all of these. I know they all dont have accessories to them but when the event comes around I will have plenty on, all of which will be handmade by me unless stated otherwise. As I said before if you spot me please say hi! I highly encourage it.

18 more days until NYCC!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment