Sunday, September 28, 2014

Music Obsessions - FEMM

Hey, sugarlump cuties! I thought I would post about my music obsessions. This time I want to talk about one my best friend and lolita mentor introduced me too FEMM - Far East Mention Mannequins and they are so awesome! They are like the voices for all females majority of their songs are very dance oriented which I love and the words are either what a girl is thinking when it comes to relationships or other girls and they say the words all girls wants to say to guys!


This is the first song my dear friend introduced me too and it sparked my love for these gorgeous girls. They have so many good ones so far I haven't found any I don't like and that's really saying something because I am one very picky fairy. I showed my boyfriend this song and to my surprise he loves it ALOT he has just as much of obsession with it as I do.




These songs spark my urge to dance all the time which I'm excited about because me and my friends are planning out our own dance group centered around covering various kpop, jpop, vocaloid and so on dances. its in its planning stages but be on the look out for the official announcement for it. I will introduce them to these songs too.

These are just a fraction of my favorites but I highly suggest people check out the awesomeness!  Look forward to my next music obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment