Monday, September 15, 2014

Winter is coming!

It's starting to cool down here in good ol' NYC time to start pulling out the thick tights and leg warmers! Since today is a class day and it's a lot colder by my school then it is in the city (my school is on top of a mountain in Westchester) I pulled out one of my new cardigans from Cosmates, which is a nice website that specializes in Japanese school uniforms and Lolita fashion undergarments and accessories with other little costumes here and there
Top and tights - Joyce Leslie
Cardigan - Cosmates
Ugg style boots - eBay
It's not too thick that I'm sweating but it's just enough that i don't feel the breeze too much, I actually have 3 of these! This one, a white one and a navy one and I'm happy I did they are really comfortable.  As one of those people who almost never wears coats or pants this cardigan is perfect for layering and long enough to cover the buns

I highly recommend Cosmates for their cardigans I would have to say negatively that the time waiting for shipping was a downside for me but I'm an impatient person so it all depends on your patience when it comes down to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment