Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Rainy School Day - 2 Outfits for the day

Sooooo.... it's super cold today! its really rainy too which just makes it colder, and because I'm a stubborn little fairy, I didn't grab an umbrella (I don't like using them) So i got all wet!! It's ok though I like water it's warm in my classroom anyway so it's A-OK! This is what I wore today! For my morning class ( I thought I would make it home before the rain started I was wrong!!!)
Hat - Joyce Leslie
Hair clips - Tasty Peach Studios
Cardigan - Cosmates
Tights - Wet Seal
Boots - eBay

In other news my cursed laptop malfunctioned again and doesn't turn on so I have to get it fixed at Apple. Again. For the thousandth time! I think the Samsung Kies app that I use gave it a software malfunction so I'll have to use a different app and if not that my USB for my phone is causing it, I have no idea I'll find out on my days off. So for now I'm using my school's Apple computers and/or my kindle until I get it fixed again.

For my night class


Cardigan - Cosmates
Sneakers - Taobao

I really do love these sneakers I thought they were the right size when I got them but they hurt when I tried them on, turns out they are a little smaller than I thought, not unbearably small that they can't be worn but they are extremely stiff and hard which is what causes pain and discomfort I pressed down on he hard part and in a sense broke it a few times so it's not as unbelievably hard but they are still a little uncomfortable but I think after a few wears they won't bother me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment